Scope of consolidation

 

 

 

 

 

Equity interest (in percent)

Companies

Juris-
diction
of incor-
poration

Business activity

Currency

Capital
Stock
(in CHF)

IFRS

Legal

*

On 31 December 2013, the LLB Group held 74.2 percent of the share capital and votes of Bank Linth LLB AG. Bank Linth LLB AG held 11'193 of its own shares on 31 December 2013. This increased the LLB Group’s participation in Bank Linth LLB AG and deviated from the legal group participation by the said number of own shares.

**

On 31 December 2013, the LLB Group held 75.7 percent of the capital and votes of swisspartners Investment Network AG, Zurich (incl. its subsidiaries). An agreement exists, according to which the shareholders are granted the right to sell the remaining 24.3 percent of the capital and votes of swisspartners Investment Network AG to the LLB. At the same time, the shareholders have granted the LLB the right to buy the remaining 24.3 percent of the capital and votes of swisspartners Investment Network AG. On the basis of this put / call combination, pursuant to IRFS, the remaining 24.3 percent of the capital and votes do not represent non-controlling interests. Irrespective of the legal situation, therefore, swisspartners Investment Network AG (incl. its subsidiaries) is to be fully consolidated by the LLB Group.

Fully consolidated companies

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bank Linth LLB AG *

Uznach

Bank

CHF

16'108'060

75.6

74.2

Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG

Vaduz

Bank

CHF

154'000'000

100.0

100.0

Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Schweiz) AG

Zurich

Bank

CHF

100'000'000

100.0

100.0

Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Österreich) AG

Vienna

Bank

EUR

2'000'000

100.0

100.0

Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Österreich) Holding GmbH

Vienna

Holding company

EUR

35'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Asset Management AG

Vaduz

Asset management company

CHF

1'000'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Berufliche Vorsorge AG

Lachen

Staff welfare scheme

CHF

100'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Beteiligungen AG

Uznach

Investment company

CHF

100'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Fondsleitung AG

Vaduz

Fund management company

CHF

1'000'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Fund Services AG

Vaduz

Fund management company

CHF

1'000'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Holding (Schweiz) AG

Erlenbach

Holding company

CHF

250'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Invest AGmvK

Vaduz

Investment company

CHF

50'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Linth Holding AG

Uznach

Holding company

CHF

95'328'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Qualified Investors AGmvK

Vaduz

Investement company

CHF

50'000

100.0

100.0

LLB Qualified Investors Strategy One

Vaduz

Investment company

 

 

 

 

LLB Services (Schweiz) AG

Erlenbach

Service company

CHF

100'000

100.0

100.0

Milfolium Management Inc.

Tortola, BVI

Management company

USD

10'000

100.0

100.0

swisspartners Investment Network AG**

Zurich

Asset management company

CHF

500'000

100.0

75.7

swisspartners Advisors AG**

Zurich

Asset management company

CHF

1'000'000

100.0

75.7

swisspartners (Liechtenstein) AG**

Vaduz

Asset management company

CHF

500'000

100.0

75.7

swisspartners Insurance Company SPC Ltd**

Grand Cayman, Cayman Island

Insurance company

CHF

3'000'000

100.0

75.7

swisspartners Versicherung AG**

Vaduz

Insurance company

CHF

6'500'000

100.0

75.7

swisspartners Wealth Management AG**

Zurich

Trust company

CHF

1'000'000

100.0

75.7

swisspartners Wealth Services AG**

Zurich

Trust company

CHF

100'000

100.0

75.7

SP Directors LTD**

London

Trust company

CHF

1

100.0

75.7

SP Management AG**

Vaduz

Trust company

CHF

100'000

100.0

75.7

SP Trustees GmbH**

Zurich

Trust company

CHF

20'000

100.0

75.7

Arch Capital Partners AG**

Zurich

Investment company

CHF

100'000

100.0

75.7

HQE Trust AG**

Zurich

Trust company

CHF

100'000

100.0

75.7

Quo Datis AG**

Zurich

Management company

CHF

1'000'000

100.0

75.7

Terrenia Anstalt

Vaduz

Management company

CHF

100'000

100.0

100.0

 

 

 

 

 

Equity interest

Companies

Jurisdiction
of incor-
poration

Business activity

Currency

Capital
Stock

IFRS

Legal

*

On 31 December 2013, the LLB Group held 74.2 percent of the share capital and votes of Bank Linth LLB AG. Bank Linth LLB AG held 11'193 of its own shares on 31 December 2013. This increased the LLB Group’s participation in Bank Linth LLB AG and deviated from the legal group participation by the said number of own shares.

**

On 31 December 2013, the LLB Group held 75.7 percent of the capital and votes of swisspartners Investment Network AG, Zurich (incl. its subsidiaries). An agreement exists, according to which the shareholders are granted the right to sell the remaining 24.3 percent of the capital and votes of swisspartners Investment Network AG to the LLB. At the same time, the shareholders have granted the LLB the right to buy the remaining 24.3 percent of the capital and votes of swisspartners Investment Network AG. On the basis of this put / call combination, pursuant to IRFS, the remaining 24.3 percent of the capital and votes do not represent non-controlling interests. Irrespective of the legal situation, therefore, swisspartners Investment Network AG (incl. its subsidiaries) is to be fully consolidated by the LLB Group.

Changes to the scope of consolidation 2013

Companies fully consolidated fot the first time

None

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Companies removed from the scope of consolidation

Consulting Partners Ltd.**

Tortola, BVI

Management company

USD

1'000

100.0

75.7

LLB Treuhand Aktiengesellschaft

Vaduz

Trust company

CHF

1'000'000

100.0

100.0

Jura Trust AG

Vaduz

Trust company

CHF

100'000

100.0

100.0

Jura Overseas Limited

Tortola, BVI

Management company

CHF

150

100.0

100.0

Jura Overseas (Hong Kong) Limited

Hong Kong

Management company

HKD

10'000

100.0

100.0

Jura Management Trust reg.

Vaduz

Management company

CHF

30'000

100.0

100.0

Nemaru Trust reg.

Vaduz

Management company

CHF

30'000

100.0

100.0

Jura Asset Controlling Trust reg.

Vaduz

Trust company

CHF

100'000

100.0

100.0

Quodatis AG**

Triesen

Management company

CHF

100'000

100.0

75.7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changes in company names during 2013

 

 

 

 

 

 

None

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Associated companies and jount ventures

 

 

 

 

 

 

Data Info Services AG

Vaduz

Service company

CHF

50'000

50.0

50.0

In the year under report, Jura Trust AG with all its associated companies (Jura Trust Group) was sold. Accordingly, the company was removed from the scope of consolidation of the LLB Group per 1 October 2013. There were no other sales of, or losses on, controlled entities or equity stakes in the year under report. As per 31 December 2013 and per 31 December 2012, there were no major restrictions in respect of the possibility to access assets of the Group companies or to appropriate them. As per 31 December 2013 and per 31 December 2012, there were no participations in consolidated structured companies.

top of page